The Acorn TV app is a free entertainment streaming service that broadcasts exclusively British television shows. The best in-development, quality, and programming from around the world are featured on this amazing platform to provide you with an all-inclusive viewing experience no matter where life takes us! To get started download it today for your chance at 7 days worth of binge-watching goodness, hard-to-find gems, timeless classics, and newly-discovered favorites from Britain.
How to Install Acorn TV on Windows PC
You can download and install Acorn TV App on your computer. For this, you’re going to need an Android App Player such as BlueStacks or Nox for PC users with KOPlayer if they use a laptop instead of desktop hardware/software.
Installing Acorn TV on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed in it.
- Search for Acorn TV App, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now, this is the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks.
- Acorn TV App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Acorn TV on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing the Acorn TV App!
- Open up the Noxyplayerhome screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for “Acorn TV” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
Terms and Conditions: https://acorntv-help.s3.amazonaws.com/acorntv-terms-of-use.html