AMAZE! is a free, easy-to-play puzzle game that will AMAZE you. Swipe to move the ball and paint – just like in any standard painting app but on your computer screen instead of paper or canvas because this isn’t about Salvador Dali’s Juicy Squiggles; it’s for those intense moments where concentration becomes key as well as creative thinking abilities so use them both wisely by swiping strategically from one side all across maze puzzles.
The newest version including new features such as undo button helps players improve their skills while having fun at home alone during spare time with friends online against others’ high scores via multiplayer mode.
To make your way through the maze, you have to paint each square with a unique color. Watch out! The harder this gets as time goes on and puzzles are more challenging than ever before in AMAZE mode.
Painting becomes much more strategic because every last digit needs matching perfectly or else they’ll NEVER let us leave these blocks behind! Fill up all those empty spaces now so when things get too hard later down the line something good can happen – like being teleported somewhere new without any walls left standing between where YOU ARE NOW!
How to install AMAZE! on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how AMAZE! can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing AMAZE! on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘AMAZE!’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- The AMAZE! icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing AMAZE! on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing AMAZE!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “AMAZE!” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.