Amazon Drive provides easy access to the documents, music, and photos that you have stored in Amazon Cloud. Access your files from any device with an internet connection without having to worry about losing or damaging anything because they can automatically be uploaded onto mobile devices!
After uploading everything on Amazon Drive all users are given permission so they don’t need passwords anymore. Amazon Drive allows you to store all of your photos, videos, and documents on the cloud. You can also access them from any device! With Amazon’s share feature for quick links or attachments in email messages as well as text message conversations – there isn’t much that this app cannot do.
How to install Amazon Drive on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Amazon Drive can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Amazon Drive on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Amazon Drive’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Amazon Drive icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Amazon Drive on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Amazon Drive!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Amazon Drive” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.