Amazon FreeTime for kids is a single subscription service that offers unlimited access to over 10K kid-friendly books, and much more. This fun & educational platform comes with easy parental controls allowing parents the ability to control screen time limits according to personal needs or desires while also providing trusted brands like Disney®, Nickelodeon®, Sesame Street®, etc., which children love!
Parent Dashboard to stay informed all the time
The Amazon Parent Dashboard is a must-have for any parent who wants to stay updated on their kids’ activities. With it, you can discover what videos and books they enjoy while monitoring how much time each item has been played or looked through! You’ll also be able to see when discussion cards were last opened so that personalization becomes even easier than ever before.
Explore, browse, and enjoy!
Stay connected to your child’s world with exclusive access to over 10,000 TV shows and videos for kids.
Browse our catalog of children’s books as well!
Add apps on any device they already have so that you can give them instant gratification without having to pay an additional fee from FreeTime Kids App Store.
Educational and kid-friendly websites
Kid-friendly websites with thousands of fun and educational content for kids. Kid Safe Search is a great way to find kid-safe videos, games, ebooks as well as other types of media. It allows parents peace knowing they can be found quickly without having access through any app store like YouTube Kids or Apple TV Plus (or others).
Easy-to-use parental controls. Create educational goals and set time limits by activity or restrict certain categories, like cartoons and movies for the day so that your child has unlimited reading opportunities!
Customize or personalize kids profile
Give your kids their own profile to make it easier for them. Each child will have up to four different user accounts, and you can set a password that only they know (to prevent others from accessing it). This way everyone in the house has access without worry about who is using what account!
Track the time spent on the web
An excellent idea would also be having all of those children share one device; this helps keep track of how much time we’re spending gaming or reading together as well since there isn’t any confusion over which book belongs exclusively with whom anymore.
Join the Amazon Community now!
Join Amazon Prime and try out their new service, FreeTime Unlimited. This is an app that will give your child access to thousands of titles at a low price after one month! You can cancel anytime online or by phone 24/7 without any guilt because it’s backed by the peace-of-mind guarantee from the parent company; Amazon.
How to install Amazon FreeTime on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Amazon FreeTime can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Amazon FreeTime on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Amazon FreeTime’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Amazon FreeTime icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Amazon FreeTime on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Amazon FreeTime!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Amazon FreeTime” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.