Manage your Amazon business on the go with the Amazon Seller app, from managing inventory, orders to reviewing ASIN performance. With this mobile-optimized site, you can analyze sales data from anywhere in just three clicks.
Amazon Seller is like your right hand!
You’ll be able to fulfill orders without ever leaving home by accessing offers and inventory through an easy interface that also allows for quick responses from customers via live chat or email when needed most – all while capturing professional-quality photos of products right within Seller Central.
The amazing Seller’s toolkit for added convenience
The seller’s toolkit enables sellers of all levels in any industry (even ones without an e-commerce store) with everything they need on one convenient platform! With powerful analytics that shows how your business evolves over time as well as critical alerts when it matters most like before or during Prime Day; this free downloadable app will be sure not to disappoint.
Everything under one roof!
The best place to manage your returns, credits, and in-depth financing is right here. You can view a customer’s next payment balance with just one click of the mouse! There are many features that make it easy for you as an Amazon seller.
Respond and connect with people in no time!
Manage authorizations from anywhere on any device through My Account or Mobile app. View messages waiting for a response within seconds – no longer spend time sifting through emails when they come across something important.
How to install Amazon Seller on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Amazon Seller can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Amazon Seller on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Amazon Seller’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Amazon Seller icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Amazon Seller on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Amazon Seller!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Amazon Seller” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.