Amazon WorkSpaces is a cloud desktop that for your day-to-day business tasks such as editing documents and accessing web applications. You will need an existing Amazon Web Services account in order to access this app, but it has been designed with security measures like two-factor authentication so only approved users are able to get started easily on their devices right away!
How to install Amazon WorkSpaces on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Amazon WorkSpaces can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Amazon WorkSpaces on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Amazon WorkSpaces’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Amazon WorkSpaces icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Amazon WorkSpaces on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Amazon WorkSpaces!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Amazon WorkSpaces” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
Learn more about Amazon WorkSpaces and setting up your own account at: https://aws.amazon.com/workspaces/