ArtRage for Android is a realistic painting and drawing app that gives you the tools to create works of art like in real life. It includes all manner of paint plus pencils, smudge capabilities, gradients made possible with just one stroke!
ArtRage is a program that lets you paint and draw with your Android device.
Alongside the full range of familiar tools like oil brushes, inking pens/pencils as well as digital features such as layers with blend modes.
It also allows users to add reference images while they’re working on their paintings by importing them from URLs or locally stored photos (PNG & JPG formats supported). This means no need for extra materials!
Users can export any completed artwork however they want: whether sending out copies through email attachments or saving directly onto an SD card where there’s plenty more space ready waiting if needed later down the road.
ArtRage lets you paint, smudge, and adjust layer visibility
- It has been designed to be easy to use for beginners as well as experienced painters who want more control of their artworks.
- The toolset includes Oil Brush, Watercolor Pencils/Ink (both felt tip pens and regular), Airbrush Waxes & Chalks pastels included in addition to various tools such as Flood Fill Glitter Tube AI paper, etc.
- Add unlimited layers on top of your masterpiece before sending it off into cyberspace where it will appear completely transformed by adding glittering particles when applied over any brightly colored background.
- As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels with support for Multi-Touch gestures like undo/redo.
- Finally, there’s stylus mode – this allows avoidance of accidents due to accidental finger painting!
How to install ArtRage on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how ArtRage can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing ArtRage on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘ArtRage’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- ArtRage icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing ArtRage on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing ArtRage!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “ArtRage” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.