Binge on a library of binge-worthy audiobooks, exclusive podcasts, and bite-sized audio storytelling with the Audible App. Listen to the best original content with Audible as part of your daily routine – enjoy 30 days free!
Everything you can think of is here!
Listen to all you want to thousands of select editions, audiobooks, and podcasts including exclusive shows. All Audible plans include unlimited access to streaming or downloading anything in the Plus Catalog – new titles added every week for each mood and moment!
Explore, get motivated, and uplifted!
Feel good with comedy podcasts; unwind after a hard day by listening to meditative stories that transport us into another world. Tap into your detective skills while trying out mysteries at home on mobile devices too (available through iTunes).
Download your fav content for later
You can download audiobooks offline so there’s no need to worry about connectivity when traveling around.
Customize your Library!
Listen to captivating audiobooks, listen to podcasts and relax with mindful meditation. Make your Audible Library the listening routine you can’t live without!
Audible Premium Plus Subscription
- Audible Premium Plus is a monthly subscription service that offers you the ability to build your own library with unlimited listening.
- You get 1 credit each month and can choose any title from the Audibles catalog, including mysteries & thrillers; true crime stories; comedy podcasts for entertainment purposes only; meditations on life’s most important topics like happiness or wisdom. And if all these titles aren’t enough then there are thousands more – especially in the audiobook section!
- In addition- when it comes time redeem credits have access not just to our entire collection but also to special deals found exclusively through this app store so check them out today!
Explore the diverse genre of audiobooks
The Catalog of Murmuring Stories is a one-stop shop for all your audiobook needs; no need to wait on credits or sign up every time you want something new. You can explore it at any time and there are thousands upon tens of thousand different choices:
- Fantasy series like Game Of Thrones, mysteries with Agatha Christie characters such as Hercule Poirot (and many more) true crime podcasts that will keep you glued from start to finish!
- Comedy shows like The Joe Rogan Experience which help listeners laugh anytime they’re feeling down – plus sci-fi/fantasy audiobooks perfect if their favorite genre’s been covered by someone else already but this novel sounds better in Audio Form… And don’t forget the kids’ books!
How to install Audible on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Audible can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Audible on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Audible’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Audible icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Audible on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Audible!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Audible” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.