With the new Auto Theft Simulator, you can experience the thrill of being a car thief on Grand City’s streets. This is an action-packed simulation game with detailed graphics that will make it seem like your in real life!
It’s time to get into the car thief life! Become a criminal and steal cars in this fun third-person action game. Stole vehicles with different types of weapons, explore an open world map filled up with missions for you to complete, or just have some fun running down cops while pursuing your own goals – it’s all up to you now so go ahead take charge by downloading Vice City today!
How to install Auto Theft Simulator on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Auto Theft Simulator can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Auto Theft Simulator on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Auto Theft Simulator’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks.
- Auto Theft Simulator icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Auto Theft Simulator on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Auto Theft Simulator!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Auto Theft Simulator” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
For more information, visit: https://vk.com/oppana_games