Slip-on your tightest jeans and prepare for the most action-packed multiplayer airborne battles to date. Battle Copters is here! 8 player dogfighting over 4 dangerous locations where it’s all about speed & precision – lock missiles before launching them at opponents from above while swooping through these arenas as if they were deserts full of oil derricks below us.
Take the battle to the skies!
Have you always dreamed of being in a fast-paced aerial battle with other pilots? Well, now is your time to shine! Enter a world of fast-paced arcade-like controls where Copters can compete against each other as well as 4 drones in 17 warbirds that you pilot to dominate this air space!
Develop your own personal vehicle by choosing between customization options such as ice-cool camo paint schemes or even tracking devices for better aim while using 5 different arenas across 3 locations; an apocalyptic cityscape (afterlife), desolate arctic combine station & tropical island resort hotel party location- all set during one single game session.
How to install Battle Copters on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Battle Copters can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Battle Copters on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Battle Copters’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Battle Copters icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Battle Copters on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Battle Copters!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Battle Copters” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
User Agreement: http://www.happyfishgames.com/CopterUser.html
For further assistance or queries, contact: email@example.com