Battlelands Royale is a casual mobile game for everyone to enjoy. With 32 players and 3-5 minute battles, it’s pure nonstop carnage! No waiting in lobbies; no complicated menus to navigate, all you have are your guns – parachute when necessary loot ’em if they’re lucky enough not dead yet then shoot ‘em down before they turn on YOU!
- Get ready for the fight of your life! Battle it out on a huge map with plenty of awesome locations, and don’t get caught by the storm.
- If you play solo or team up in Duos; choose where to land (solo player), loot weapons & armor that will make winning easier.
- Rare/legendary characters whose fear can shake an opponent’s boots right off their feet-or powerful equipment pieces which give players major advantages over others who aren’t fortunate enough to have them equipped themselves already.
- Get set loose into battle as soon as possible so everyone has time to prepare before they’re overwhelmed by numbers.
- The controls are simple and easy to learn, but it’s the art style with its fun characters and quirky sense of humor that really makes this an appealing download for anyone looking for some killing time!
How to install Battlelands Royale on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Battlelands Royale can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Battlelands Royale on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Battlelands Royale’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Battlelands Royale icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Battlelands Royale on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Battlelands Royale!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Battlelands Royale” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
Battlelands Official Players’ Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/battlelandsplayers/
Battlelands Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/battlelandsroyale