Blinkist is a great way to improve your reading skills and learn from world-class podcast hosts, with over 27 categories that cover everything from relationships, career success, or happiness with their favorite stories in just 15 minutes per day!
- You can listen to audio versions of your favorite books and insights on the go.
- You can also sync those highlights wirelessly with Evernote or Kindle for easy access anywhere, anytime!
- Blinkist gives people 27 different categories they may be interested in such as “Books I’ve Loved” which includes authors like Bill Gates among others who recommend their top picks too (so we know it must really work).
- Plus offline mode so there is no need for WiFi connection-perfect when living life wide awake without distractions nearby.
How to install Blinkist on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Blinkist can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Blinkist on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Blinkist’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Blinkist icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Blinkist on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Blinkist!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Blinkist” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
If you need further assistance, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://www.blinkist.com/en/tos