Get ready to bounce your way through the penguin pack in this free arcade game – Bouncemasters developed by Playgendary. Fly as far and high up into space with an elastic body that bounces brilliantly off obstacles.
Upgrade your app for higher scores on top leaderboards or just have fun trying out all our different characters including Egypt-like temples where you will need quick reflexes if there are crocodiles waiting around every turn.
How to install Bouncemasters on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Bouncemasters can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Bouncemasters on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Bouncemasters’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Bouncemasters icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Bouncemasters on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Bouncemasters!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Bouncemasters” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.