Brightwheel is the ultimate child care app to engage in real-time of what their kids are doing on any given day. You can also use it as an educational tool for yourself by checking out new inspirational stories from other families using bright wheel’s digital check-in feature!
Save time and money
Now imagine never having any more worries about keeping up with work, streamlining processes, and giving parents peace of mind by being easier on them? Brightwheel is that solution! Join thousands across the globe who have already seen this happen for their centers – they are saving money in no time while also improving satisfaction levels among themselves through better management tools like messaging & video chat apps so everyone can work together seamlessly at every level including parent communication worldwide “just push one button”.
Manage and keep up with everything
Manage your students and classrooms, track attendance and room ratios, share photos and videos assess learning milestones communicate with parents send paperless invoices or payments review daily sheets.
An intuitive platform for working parents
Brightwheel is the #1 early education platform for preschools, child care centers, and daycares. They are always committed to innovation with frequent improvements that allow them to stay ahead of industry trends while maintaining an engaging user experience designed specifically by parents!
How to install brightwheel on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how brightwheel can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing brightwheel on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘brightwheel’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- brightwheel icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing brightwheel on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing brightwheel!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “brightwheel” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.