Calligrapher is an intuitive program that lets you create an artistic look of calligraphy with pens and pencils. You can either use it in your browser or download Calligrapher, which enables users to print their artwork onto A4 paper!
Features of the App:
- The toolbar has easy-to-use tools such as 4 different types of pencils.
- Simple Pen (line thickness remains constant);
- Pen(Line Depth depends on Movement speed);
- Thin/wide choice depending on if there’s pressure applied when drawing out your lines so whether they go thin or thick dependant upon direction being drawn).
- There are settings such as color, line thickness, and transparency for each tool.
- You can also change the slope angle of your pencil to 0-90 degrees with wide options; thin up to 360 degree options are available too!
- Zoom in on an image or photo before drawing so that you’re able to make accurate circles (or other shapes).
- Your drawings will be saved automatically when completed which means no need to go back over mistakes later!
How to install Calligrapher on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Calligrapher can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Calligrapher on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Calligrapher’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Calligrapher icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Calligrapher on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Calligrapher!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Calligrapher” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.