Classting is a global educational platform that powers effective school communication and adaptive learning. Connect with students and parents on Classting! With our safety features, you can create your classroom to share information safely with only those in attendance – no matter where they’re located or what device they use.
- All personal data within each class including teacher details will stay protected by us at any time as well as after signup/registration has been completed for an account (or multiple accounts).
- Join now so we know there’s more of us out here making better classes everywhere through this revolutionary service called “Classtings!”
- With a single tap, instructors can share assignments and information with students in other classes around the world – making it easier than ever to manage class management problems from afar while still being able to achieve meaningful interactions face-to-face!
- Flip or blended learning? You decide which one works best for you but either way, we’ve got your back when creating engaging lessons that will inspire creativity without boundaries.
- Flipped Classrooms allow teachers at all levels to access content before putting pen on paper so they’re prepared for whatever might pop up during brainstorming sessions.
- Classting motivates students by letting them connect to teachers as well as students from different cultures, languages, or backgrounds.
How to install Classting App on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how the Classting App can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Classting App on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Classting App’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Classting App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Classting App on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Classting App!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Classting App” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
Customer Center: support.classting.com