You’ll never be bored again with Color Hole 3D, an arcade game that’s free to play! The goal of this simple yet needs some tricks to clear the board and avoid other colors from entering the hole. With 100 levels ranging across different themes like kitchen appliances or holidays, you’re sure not to run out any time soon (or ever).
How to install Color Hole 3D on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Color Hole 3D can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Color Hole 3D on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Color Hole 3D’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Color Hole 3D icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Color Hole 3D on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Color Hole 3D!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the Color Hole 3D if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.