Customize and control your screen orientation from the notification bar with the Control Screen Rotation app. Prevent auto-rotation and choose which way you want to view any application in seconds!
Imagine the possibilities of a world where you can view your phone in any orientation! You get to choose, whether it’s landscape or reverse-landscape. Plus with sensor orientations like portrait and reverse portrait (think selfies), there are plenty more ways for us all to indulge our individual styles while staying on-trend at every turn.
Please notice that some screen orientations may not be available on your device.
How to install Control Screen Rotation on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Control Screen Rotation can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Control Screen Rotation on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for “Control Screen Rotation”, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Control Screen Rotation icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Control Screen Rotation on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Control Screen Rotation!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Control Screen Rotation” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.