The cloud storage company Dropbox lets you upload and transfer files to the cloud, as well as share them with anyone. With this service’s advanced sharing features, it is easy to keep your documents backed up in one place and access those from anywhere on any device.
- Communicate with friends, family, and coworkers without having to worry about data usage.
- Automatically upload videos and photos you take on your phone or camera directly into Dropbox for safekeeping in the background of your mobile device—no cords needed! Never lose a photo again by keeping all files stored securely online so that no matter what happens they will always be available to view from any computer connected to the web.
- Access anything at any time regardless if it’s an important work document, personal file, or something else entirely while offline through previewing over 175 different types of documents including .pdf, Microsoft Office formats (.docx, xlsx), images & more right within our app!
- By using your mobile device to scan documents, receipts, IDs, and photos into high-quality PDFs you can easily send them anywhere. Your work is also backed up onto Dropbox so that if anything happens with the file on either computer it will be stored in version history along with its original state before deletion.
- Scanning all of my old pictures was a huge relief because I had no idea where they were! Now everything has been saved into pdf files which are easy enough for me or anyone else to open even without special software programs installed.
- By scanning through some important photographs from my childhood I am relieved at knowing exactly where each one lives now while still being able to access these memories whenever needed.
Sign up now!
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space—that’s enough room to save files from all your linked devices. We’ve also introduced some new features as part of this plan: you can store and sync passwords across all your devices using Dropbox Passwords; Vault stores securely organize the most sensitive documents a business might have in its possession; with Rewind, you can rollback any file or folder within 30 days or even an entire account if need be!
With Dropbox Professional, you can store all of your files in 3TB and have space to spare. You will also be able to comment on most file types without leaving the platform and protect yourself with a watermark or rewind up to 180 days if necessary!
Before you pay, check out the plan price. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and might vary by country or plan type. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your subscription’s term length setting. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before each renewal date so that payment can’t automatically go through again when a subscription gets close to its expiration time point. You can also manage this from within the “Google Play” section of Settings.
Secure Cloud Solution
Dropbox provides business and personal users with secure cloud solutions for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid customers choose Dropbox because they know it will not only keep them organized but also keeps all of their devices safe from hackers or other threats that may pop up unexpectedly.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
Dropbox App 248.2.2 Update
Thanks for downloading and using our app! We’ve taken some time to focus on doing a few things better, so we wanted to give you an update: now it’s easier than ever before to share your photos with friends or save them as favorites by clicking the star button on the preview screen.