The Gallery is the first-ever intelligent photo gallery application for Android Wear that uses Gallery Curation Engine. It’s powered by artificial intelligence and learns what you care about most, organizing your photos into moments that are tailored just to YOU!
Gallery Curation Engine System
A new way of experiencing memories with Gallery. The photo gallery you know is about to get a whole lot better. The Gallery is the free, next-generation app that takes over your native iOS or Android galleries and provides rich media integration with Facebook & Instagram for an easy upload of all captured moments in one place!
View your Gallery on the go
Gallery offers a first of its kind photo experience that is available for smartwatches. You can view or delete any of the pictures in this app, all without having to take them out and remove them from your watch itself–just like some other apps do with their respective phone versions (I’m looking at you Snapchat).
It also allows users quick access via notifications which makes it easier than ever before so nobody misses anything!
How to install Gallery on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Gallery can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Gallery on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Gallery’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Gallery icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Gallery on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Gallery!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Gallery” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.