Google Home – a free tool app, developed by Google LLC. has been created as the perfect remote for your smart devices at home! With just one tap in the Google Home app, you can control everything from lights to thermostats- it’s really easy so give it a try today!
Google Home is a device that can turn on your lights and play the news. You use it by asking Google what’s going in your house so you don’t miss anything when you’re not around. It could also tell you about any weather changes or give directions from one place to another while allowing you control over volume levels. The app even shows live video streams (audio only) coming out of different spots inside your home.
The Nest Wifi system can be set up in minutes using the free Google Home app. Get everything on your phone or tablet, like speed tests and guest networks that will keep friends’ devices safe while they’re not at home! Decide which device gets priority for faster internet access with parental controls so you don’t have to worry about kids wasting time online all day long.
How to Install Google Home on Windows PC
You can download and install Google Home on your computer. For this, you’re going to need an Android App Player such as BlueStacks or Nox for PC users with KOPlayer if they use a laptop instead of desktop hardware/software.
Installing Google Home on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed in it.
- Search for Google Home, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now, this is the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks.
- Google Home App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Google Home on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing the Google Home App!
- Open up the Noxyplayerhome screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for “Google Home” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.