Helix Jump is a free Action game, developed by VOODOO. The adventure of the bouncing ball through an ever-tightening spiral tower labyrinth will have you hooked from its exciting introductory stages all the way until victory! One tap easy controls paired with rich visual effects and addicting gameplay mechanics make this one impossible to put down for long periods at once–so much so that it would be considered cheating if anyone could play just one level without being totally addicted first!
How to install Helix Jump on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Helix Jump can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Helix Jump on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Helix Jump’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Helix Jump icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Helix Jump on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Helix Jump!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Helix Jump” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.