Homescapes is the most heartwarming game from Playrix’s Scapes™ series! Solve match-3 puzzles to restore a wonderful mansion on a verdant street. Exciting adventures start at the doorstep as you make your way through colorful levels and unlock more chapters in this family story along the way while renovating rooms for yourself, including one that looks just like yours.
Highlights of the game
- Unique gameplay where you help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
- Interior design as players decides what their houses will look like.
- Exciting match 3 levels including unique boosters & combinations make this an exciting experience for all ages.
- Featuring over 150 different quests in total across multiple chapters of playtime on offer here at home alone mansion renovation arcade free online games studio.
- It’s possible to invite your Facebook friends so that they can create cozy atmospheres within any given room together with those already present.
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option or any other that’s not listed here then simply turn it off with a few taps on the Restrictions menu of your device and explore all of these designers’ gorgeous creations without spending another penny from home today.
How to install Homescapes on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Homescapes can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Homescapes on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Homescapes’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Homescapes icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Homescapes on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Homescapes!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Homescapes” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
For further assistance send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org