Download the amazing House Paint app and play it on Windows PC. House paint is a free puzzle game, developed by Saygames! White houses are boring so bring the colors in to make everything pop with ease of access from one screen to another for a quick fix that will leave you feeling energetic.
Complete every level try filling all white spaces before time runs out–you’ll need a strategy because not everyone can do it but don’t worry; there’s no stress or pressure at all since this app allows kids as young as 6 years old to enjoy themselves while learning how to solve problems creatively using logic.
How to install House Paint on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how House Paint can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing House Paint on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘House Paint’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- House Paint’s icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing House Paint on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing House Paint!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “House Paint” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.