- If your iPhone isn’t turning on, there are a few things you can try to fix it.
- The first thing you should do is to make sure that your phone is charged.
- If your phone is plugged in and still not turning on, try holding down the power button and the home button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- If your phone still doesn’t turn on, you may need to take it to an Apple store for repair.
- Apple stores are equipped to handle all sorts of iPhone repairs, so don’t worry – your phone is in good hands.
You know how to charge your phone, but do you know how to charge your …