- If you want to turn off your iPhone passcode, there are a few ways to do it.
- One way is to go into the settings and tap on “Touch ID & Passcode”.
- There, you can choose to turn off the passcode or just disable Touch ID.
- Another way is to go into your Control Panel and click on “Security & Privacy”. Under “Passcode”, you can either turn off the passcode or change it to something else.
- Finally, if you’re using an older version of iOS, you can go into “Settings” and tap on “General”.
- Then, scroll down to “Passcode Lock” and disable it. Whichever way you choose, your iPhone will no longer require a passcode to be unlocked.
You know how to charge your phone, but do you know how to charge your …