I Am Innocent is a free Adventure game, developed by Twinaleblood. You play as an original detective with phone calls and other items to use in this murder mystery that has been going on for years! Your sister disappeared when they were children so you take it upon yourself to solve the case of their murders- but can’t forget about your emotions while doing so because there’s more than just solving puzzles here: ethical dilemmas arise between good vs evil; characters’ personalities change throughout gameplay (some redeem themselves), the scene where tears flow freely… what will happen next?
- The serial killer is back, and this time it’s personal. You are a consultant hired to find evidence that can put an end to the killings once and for all.
- Investigate a complicated case with realistic phone calls, photos, or documents.
- “You get access to your client list so you know who they were before their death,” says the voice on a tape recorder when I first start playing as Kimmers our protagonist; though she seems like just another average woman living her life until something happens which sets off alarms inside me: “This might be difficult without knowing what happened between them.”
How to Install I Am Innocent on Windows PC
You can download and install I Am Innocent on your computer. For this, you’re going need an Android App Player such as BlueStacks or Nox for PC users with KOPlayer if they use a laptop instead of desktop hardware/software.
Installing I Am Innocent App using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed in it along with other useful apps like YouTube or Facebook, etc.
- Search for I Am Innocent, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- I Am Innocent App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing I Am Innocent App using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing the I Am Innocent App!
- Open up the Noxyplayerhome screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for “I Am Innocent App” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.