Are you looking for a powerful and free photo editor to edit your images? Image Editor is the answer! It has cool effects such as layers, actions history, support of various formats. You can also use this app just like an image viewer or icon maker if that’s all what you need from it – but we always recommend trying out some edits on canvas too (especially since they’re available without cost). This program supports brightness adjustments along with contrast tweaks; no matter how much adjustment time we take care of when using filters/effects!
You can undo and redo actions by pressing the green arrow or save sets of changes to apply them later. You’re able to edit images taken with your mobile phone as well!
How to install Image Editor on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Image Editor can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Image Editor on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Image Editor’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Image Editor icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Image Editor on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Image Editor!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Image Editor” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.