iPostal is the perfect service for entrepreneurs working from home, PO Box renters, and frequent travelers. The app allows you to view a clear image of your mail before opening it so that unwanted items don’t end up in the wrong places!
With just one click on its website or mobile apps, request an onward shipment with scanned images including barcodes if necessary – then pick-up right when it arrives at your doorstep without ever having left home territory again.
You can now get a Digital Mailbox to view and manage your iPostal mail 24/7 from anywhere with an app or online. Choose one of the hundreds of real street addresses across the U-S, starting as low as $9.99 per month!
How to install iPostal1 on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how iPostal1 can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing iPostal1 on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘iPostal1’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- iPostal1 icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing iPostal1 on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing iPostal1!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “iPostal1” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.