In this free and exciting game; Leapy Frog, you are a brave jungle explorer who has been trapped in the cave by an evil wizard. Your only salvation lies within collecting diamonds and escaping back to safety before it’s too late! Avoiding fire pits as well as other hazards will keep this adventure safe for all players out there who want their minds tested every day of their life- just like us 😉
Leapy Frog is a free, exciting game with 100 levels. The objective of this fun platformer-style app is to tap the screen and leap onto platforms while avoiding obstacles like elevators that move around or chainsaws cutting off your escape routes! You can find chests full of gold if you keep an eye out for them at each level.
How to install Leapy Frog on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Leapy Frog can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Leapy Frog on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Leapy Frog’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Leapy Frog icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Leapy Frog on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Leapy Frog!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Leapy Frog” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.