LifeCubby Classroom has provided real-time communication solutions for child care centers and the parents that they serve. The LifeCubby Classroom App provides teachers with quick access to documentation about their classrooms in an innovative way–allowing them more control than ever before over what goes on behind closed doors!
- Set up only take a few minutes of your time so don’t put off doing something important like paperwork until tomorrow!
- Classroom documentation is vital for early childhood programs.
- Makes your classes fun and engaging with LifeCubby, the only journaling service that offers both photo/video uploads and daily messages between teachers & parents!
- Provides accurate information about their childcare experience – from documenting all meals eaten each day to noting when naps were taken or diapers changed.
How to install LifeCubby Classroom on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how LifeCubby Classroom can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing LifeCubby Classroom on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘LifeCubby Classroom’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- LifeCubby Classroom icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing LifeCubby Classroom on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing LifeCubby Classroom!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “LifeCubby Classroom” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
For further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org