Maze Star is a game with 30 amazing mazes-levels. In these levels, you have to collect the coins without approaching enemies and exit within the time limit!
How to install Maze Star on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Maze Star can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Maze Star on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Maze Star’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Maze Star icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Maze Star on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Maze Star!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Maze Star” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
If you have any questions or need further assistance with the app, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org