A personalized and hand-picked experience is available for you through Pandora -Streaming Music, Radio & Podcasts App. Listen to songs hand-picked by some of the top athletes in the world on uninterrupted Radio. Their music, their vibes, and more from artists like Jidéa Adele, Sia, or Kendrick Lamar because Pandora has you covered with a personalized listening experience that continually evolves as your tastes do!
Pandora is the world’s most powerful music discovery platform. Now you can take it with you on your daily commute or next road trip, wherever life may lead! With Android Auto for smartphones and tablets – launch Pandora right from your car’s dashboard display so that every moment of driving has a soundtrack to go along with it: playlists handcrafted just for this occasion; songs sure bring out certified classics by their veteran singers & bands!
Memberships and Subscriptions
Music lovers, there’s a new way to listen.
Pandora Plus™ is the subscription service that offers personalized radio with ad-free music and podcasts for just $4/month or less than what you spend on coffee in one month!
Pandora Premium™ lets you listen to on-demand music and podcasts.
How to install Pandora on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Pandora can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Pandora on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Pandora’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Pandora icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Pandora on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Pandora!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Pandora” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.