Paper Wings is a fun and addictive game. Guide your origami bird through obstacles, collecting coins along the way! Avoid hitting anything or else it will break in half – be careful not to let this happen because then you’ll have no more paper left for any animal creations of yours!
- There are nine different species with unlockables that can join into other families such as falcons/eagles; vultures/ostriches; herons etc.
- Make sure you complete each level on easy mode before trying really hard ones since failure means reloading from the checkpoint if available.
- With an origami-inspired art style and four different game modes, this game is a must-play!
- The online multiplayer competitive mode will give you all-new experiences in bird battling.
- Intuitive controls make it easy to get into the action while beautiful scenery visuals keep your eyes engaged on every turn of battle royale.
- Race mission that awaits players around the world map waiting for their opponents along with daily quests challenges achievements unlocking at strategic levels.
How to install Paper Wings on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Paper Wings can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Paper Wings on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Paper Wings’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Paper Wings icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Paper Wings on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Paper Wings!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Paper Wings” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org