The Penny Finder is a blog where like-minded and savings-savvy people come to find the latest penny-saving finds. The site has been featured in major media outlets such as Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, and Forbes Magazine!
Penny Finder hacks and catalogs items submitted by our users in a searchable database. You can scan barcodes to find out if an item is made from pennies based on other people’s discoveries, or use offline mode where it will still work even without an internet connection!
With so many penny items available, you can add your own to the list using our Penny Scanner. Posting it on Haul Wall will make things more interesting and creative!
How to install Penny Finder on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Penny Finder App can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Penny Finder App on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Penny Finder App’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Penny Finder App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Penny Finder App on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Penny Finder App!
- Open up the Noxyplayerhome screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Penny Finder App” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.