Perfect Player IPTV is a free video player app, developed by Niklabs Software. It allows users to watch videos on TVs and smartphones as well as tablets with ease. The perfect viewer offers various features such as playback quality which can be tuned using settings like bit rate or smoothness; subtitles that are adjustable for Font Size & Style (normal/bold), and much more!
IPTV is all the rage in TV watching these days with its amazing features and perks;
- Nice OSD menu displays with easy-to-use options for viewers at any screen resolution or selected font size
IPTV channels groups, logos.
- EPG display while you watch your favorite shows on local files stored off of SD card (from SD Card) as well as ones coming through USB OTG cable connection!
- The player supports playlist formats like M3U which can be used by iTunes users too.
- Plus there’s also XSPF supported version when exporting the list to Facebook timeline via a mobile app installed onto smartphone/tablet device running Android 2 and up versions only.
How to install Perfect Player IPTV on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Perfect Player IPTV can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Perfect Player IPTV on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Perfect Player IPTV’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Perfect Player IPTV icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Perfect Player IPTV on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Perfect Player IPTV!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Perfect Player IPTV” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.