PhotoCircle is the best way to capture your memories in shared albums. You can create an album for any occasion, like weddings or birthdays; then all of those happy moments will never be lost again!
Gather your precious memories in one place
Just make sure you invite everyone who deserves recognition so they’re included with their own special day too. There’s no limit on how many photos/videos are allowed per person either – it only gets more interesting as time goes by!
Personalize your memorable days
Create personalized albums to share moments with your loved ones. Whether it’s a newborn baby, birthday celebration, or wedding photoshoot; create an album that will be cherished forever!
Cloud Storage Options
Choose from our wide variety of templates and customize them as needed before uploading them onto Cloud Drive where they are securely backed up in the cloud for safekeeping on any device (Android & iOS).
Document great moments
Photos can also include videos up 10 seconds long – giving you all kinds of creative options when documenting life’s special occasions like vacations and holidays too!
How to install PhotoCircle on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how PhotoCircle can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing PhotoCircle on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘PhotoCircle’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- PhotoCircle’s icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing PhotoCircle on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing PhotoCircle!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “PhotoCircle” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.