With PicsArt Color, you can create and edit digital illustrations like never before with the power of your fingertips. Explore a full drawing suite that is easy for beginners but still has immense functionality available to experienced users too! You’ll find layers upon layers in every color mixer imaginable as well as customizable paintbrush features; there’s also an amazing texture brush (or stylus) if precision isn’t what suits your style best – it all takes place right on one screen so no matter how skilled or unskilled we think someone may be at first glance they will eventually grow accustomed because everything just flows together seamlessly from start to finish without any hassle whatsoever!
PicsArt is the best way to transform your tablet or phone into an art-making machine. With amazing features like symmetric drawing, textured brush that lets you draw both with color and texture! Plus Pattern & Color Fill – all customizable brushes are at your fingertips in one place for free without pesky ads.
How to install PicsArt Color on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how PicsArt Color can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing PicsArt Color on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘PicsArt Color’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- PicsArt Color icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing PicsArt Color on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing PicsArt Color!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “PicsArt Color” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.