Pixel Studio is a new pixel art editor application for artists and game developers. Simple, fast, and portable! No matter whether you are just starting out or an experienced pro; create amazing graphics anywhere with us – all on one easy-to-play device that supports layers & animations too.
Join the Pixel Network™ to synchronize your work across devices as well as platforms– there’s nothing better than having access from everywhere with 2 Million downloads around the globe translated into 22 languages.
Create your own animations with this simple to use, intuitive and friendly program!
- Use layers for advanced pixel art design that looks great on mobile or desktop!
- You can create frame-production movies which are saved as GIFs so you’ll never miss out on those perfect micro-moments again.
- Share them across social media networks like Twitter & Facebook – it’s quicker than texting 😉
- The app also comes packed full of features such as the ability to select colors easily by using RGBA mode.
- An HSV color picker (which stands for Hue Saturation Value).
- Zoom/Move gestures.
- Portrait mode for mobile and Landscape on tablets and PC!
- Customizable toolbar, tons of other settings.
- We support Samsung S-Pen as well as Apple Pencil so you can take advantage of your stylus or brush pen too.
- We also enable the use of Aseprite (a popular vector graphics app) which makes creating art much easier than ever before – this means no more complicated programs like Adobe Photoshop are required to create stunning works right from inside Pixel Painter Studio itself!
- The autosave feature will help keep all work in order if something goes wrong while using it!
How to install Pixel Studio on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Pixel Studio can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Pixel Studio on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Pixel Studio’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Pixel Studio icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Pixel Studio on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Pixel Studio!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Pixel Studio” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.