Plex is a media streaming platform that lets you watch live TV shows and movies anywhere and from any device. It offers 200+ channels of cable for your entertainment needs with the convenience of on-demand programming-all in one place!
Plex is also a media server solution that organizes your personal library, allows you to listen and stream podcasts from around the globe as well as find new music. If this sounds like something up your alley then check it out!
You can now have all of today’s worldwide news delivered straight into one place with Plex Media Server – no matter where in 190+ countries an internet connection exists!
How to install Plex on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Plex App can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Plex on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Plex App’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks.
- Plex App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Plex on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Plex App!
- Open up the Noxyplayerhome screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Plex App” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
If you need more information about the app or need help, kindly visit: https://www.plex.tv/free
Plex Media Server version 126.96.36.199 and higher: https://plex.tv/downloads