PupilPath provides parents, teachers, and students with instant access to information about their child’s class performance. The PupilPath app is a wonderful way to connect with students and parents. It’s easy for teachers, too! The platform provides an interactive teaching tool that can be accessed on any device. The portal includes up-to-date classroom progress; attendance lives as it happens; grades on assignments or exams; due dates for future work without needing an email reminder from the teacher. GPA average in all grading categories of courses including extracurricular activities like sports games.
How to install PupilPath on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how PupilPath can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing PupilPath on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘PupilPath’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- PupilPath icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing PupilPath on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing PupilPath!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “PupilPath” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
For more information, please visit: http://www.datacation.com