Whether you’re in the classroom, at home, or anywhere between; Remind makes it easy to stay connected with your school community on any device! Remind is a communication platform that helps every student succeed.
Remind helps to keep personal contact information private by sharing only what’s necessary via translations into more than 90 languages so everyone can feel included and understand each other better—all while staying up-to-date about important announcements such as field trips coming soon!
How to install Remind on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Remind can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Remind on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Remind’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Remind icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Remind on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Remind!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Remind” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
Visit the site to learn more or further assistance: http://www.remind.com