Download the Spectrum TV app and catch your favorite shows live or get their on-demand programming, anywhere you go!
- Cast from your phone or tablet to a compatible TV with Chromecast for an ultimate viewing experience that is tailored just for you!
- You’ll never have trouble finding something good on the app as it includes personalized guides where favorite channels are set up by default so they’re easy to access at all times.
- Spectrum Originals will keep coming in each week – giving us plenty more reasons not only to watch but also to record Those Shows!
- Change channel instantly using remote control buttons if desired via the “Home Receiver” feature.
- With Spectrum TV, you can stream live TV anywhere and enjoy thousands of On Demand shows.
How to install Spectrum TV on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Spectrum TV App can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Spectrum TV App on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Spectrum TV App’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Spectrum TV App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Spectrum TV on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Spectrum TV App!
- Open up the Noxyplayerhome screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Spectrum TV App” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.