StudentVUE helps students stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their own academic experience. The Android version of this phone app works with the Synergy™ system much in the same way that web portal does, allowing them to view upcoming school events, classroom happenings assignments tests performance information for classes they’re enrolled in as well as access transcripts from any institution where grades were submitted. It also keeps track of your attendance record so you never miss another class again!
Does your school district use the StudentVUE™ system? If so, you can download and install our new Android phone application. It will make it easier for students to access information on their schedules while out-of-class or during lunchtime!
How to install StudentVUE on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how StudentVUE can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing StudentVUE on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘StudentVUE’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- StudentVUE icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing StudentVUE on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing StudentVUE!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “StudentVUE” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.