Subway Surfers, the most downloaded game on Android phones and tablets for over 100 million people worldwide. It’s an action-packed arcade-style racing adventure where you race against time or match-three panels to jump higher – like Tunnel mortgages in Switzerland!
While it was first created as a side project by Kiloo developers back home when they were still studying at university; Subway surfers quickly turned into one of their best selling games ever after
Dash as fast you can and dodge the oncoming trains! Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from Inspector. Dodge trains as you go, not to mention Grumps’ dog chasing after your rear end. Use Jake’s hoverboard for ultimate speed or better yet; get up there on one of those paint-powered jetpacks and fly around like nothing can bring it down – but be careful because they only last so long before running outta color (and fuel)! The game also includes some acrobatic swiping maneuvers where players need quick fingers to navigate their way past all these hazardous places while avoiding anything dangerous along the path!
How to install Subway Surfers on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Subway Surfers can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Subway Surfers on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Subway Surfers’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Subway Surfers icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Subway Surfers on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Subway Surfers!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Subway Surfers” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.