TENS! is a fun puzzle game where you must connect matching numbers together in order to get the total up to 10. Play endless mode or take on one of many different adventures, each with its own challenges that will test your skills over time as well as give more opportunities for high scores—and collectible dice skins too if they’re what really excites ya!
TENS is an innovative take on the puzzle genre with addictive and satisfying gameplay. You can progress through levels by solving clever puzzles, improving your score against friends in social leaderboards for endless fun! Extra features such as dice skins offer more variety to this already brilliant app that will keep you coming back again and again – just like us here at Apple Games Central Station (AGC).
How to install TENS! on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how TENS! can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing TENS! on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘TENS!’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- TENS! icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing TENS! on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing TENS!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “TENS!” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.