Tokeet is a beautiful app that streamlines the management of your vacation rental from inquiry to checkout. You can easily handle inquiries on multiple channels, keep rates and calendars synced seamlessly across devices so you are never out-of-date with what’s happening in real-time!
With this one simple tool, everything will be at arm’s length just waiting for activation by pressing “launch” or tapping into its sleek user interface where all functions reside within reach anywhere their internet connection goes including mobile ones too which means managing rentals becomes effortless.
Tokeet Inc. is a software company dedicated to the short-term rental industry, with an emphasis on making management easy and fun without compromising on enterprise-level features. We’re passionate about this goal because as owners ourselves we know that it can’t be done just right if you don’t have enough knowledge or time in order to fix every problem possible!
How to install Tokeet Mobile on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Tokeet Mobile can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Tokeet Mobile on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Tokeet Mobile’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Tokeet Mobile icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Tokeet Mobile on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Tokeet Mobile!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Tokeet Mobile” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance or feedback.