Make your home a more comfortable and secure place with IntelligentHome, Time Warner Cable’s innovative new service. With this system, you can control all aspects of the interior from anywhere thanks to an app that works on iPhone/iPad!
The IntelligentHome app is a great way to;
- Arm and disarm your system,
- Remotely view live video from any in-home camera (even if you have no cameras),
- Schedule the thermostat for specific times of day or week using clocks on our phones as timers;
- Control individual light bulbs via smartphone geolocation technology by turning them off when needed.
We also offer an informative overview page that provides stats such as overall connection state & zone status indicators!
How to install TWC IntelligentHome App on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how TWC IntelligentHome App can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing TWC IntelligentHome App on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘TWC IntelligentHome’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- TWC IntelligentHome App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing TWC IntelligentHome App on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing TWC IntelligentHome App!
- Open up the Noxyplayerhome screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “TWC IntelligentHome App” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.