Download your favorite videos at the touch of a button with Ultra Video Downloader. It can download and save videos in many formats, so you can enjoy them on an Android device even when there’s no Internet connection! The app automatically detects links from web browsers which makes it easier than ever before to get these files without having copy-and pastes in multiple places throughout various programs or processes where they might otherwise go unnoticed for hours while we’re trying hard not to lose something important because our attention was somewhere else.
Download videos in parallel parts to increase and accelerate the download speed. Resume paused or broken downloads if it is supported by the website, pause/delete them when you want (or don’t), restart stopped ones automatically after several seconds complete their job – supports many formats.
Download your videos and music in a folder with this amazing program. You can play the media files on any device that you have, delete them easily if necessary without having to waste space by deleting all of it at once just because some files don’t need to be there anymore, or copy/move songs from old devices onto new ones so they’re easier findable later down the line!
How to install Ultra Video Downloader on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Ultra Video Downloader can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Ultra Video Downloader on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Ultra Video Downloader’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Ultra Video Downloader icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Ultra Video Downloader on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Ultra Video Downloader!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Ultra Video Downloader” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.