Vedantu’s new student app is now available on the market. With this application, you can learn from any teacher and in real-time! The live sessions will be streamed fullscreen allowing for an interactive experience between yourself as well as your personalized tutor via audio communication. Also included are features such as chat rooms with other students or checking up on future scheduled session times which makes Vedantu’s newest offering even better than ever before!
How to install Vedantu – Live Learning App on Windows PC
The emulator emulates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Vedantu – Live Learning App can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Vedantu – Live Learning App using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Vedantu – Live Learning App’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Vedantu – Live Learning App icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Vedantu – Live Learning App using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Vedantu Live Learning App!
- Open up the Noxyplayerhome screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for “Vedantu – Live Learning App” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
For registration and to address other queries related to the app, visit: www.vedantu.com